For the Panchayat Secretary positions, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is looking for qualified individuals. Interested and qualified individuals may check the official site to apply for the positions. According to official information, the application procedure will begin on June 6th and end on July 13th for submission of the application form. A total of 1395 JKSSB Village Level Worker Vacancy in Rural Development and Panchayati Raj will be filled as a result of this recruitment campaign. Candidates must have a domicile certificate issued by a competent body in the format stipulated for the purpose, according to the official notification. The certificate must be received by the deadline for submitting the online application form. The applicants will be chosen based on their performance in a written test, which will be proceeded by a document verification phase.
Take A Free Mock Test Here
JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2022
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 has declared a total of 1395 openings for the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). The vacancy distribution category and district-wise is shown in the table below.
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||ST (Scheduled Tribes) ||OSC (Other Social Castes) ||ALC / IB||RBA (Residents of Backward Areas)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)||Total |
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary 2022 Eligibility Criteria
According to the JKSSB, the minimum academic qualification for JKSSB VLW recruitment 2022 is Graduation in any stream. Candidates with higher education can also apply for the VLW job. However, they must fall within the age limit. To apply for Village Level Worker Jobs with the Rural Development Department of Jammu and Kashmir, you must meet all of the requirements listed below.
- The applicant must be a Jammu & Kashmir resident. The candidate must be a resident of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, as defined by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India's Notifications SO 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and SO 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020, as well as the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir's Notification SO 166 dated 18-05-2020.
- On or before the deadline for submitting the online application form, the candidate must have a Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format stipulated for the purpose.
The applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 40. The deadline for establishing the age restriction is the first day of the year in which the notification is issued. For example, If VLW / Panchayat Secretary positions are published in 2022, the age limit will be determined on January 1st, 2022. To register for JKSSB VLW Recruitment 2022, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40. The age relaxation for applicants from the reserved categories is provided below.
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43 years|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43 years|
|Social Caste||43 years|
|Physically Challenged Person||42 years|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40 years|
Take A Free Mock Test Here
The applicant must have finished 10 plus 2 or an equivalent course. Higher education does not provide a distinct advantage in terms of recruiting, but individuals with a bachelor's degree will have an advantage over others when it comes to promotion. As per the JKSSB, the minimum educational status for JKSSB VLW recruitment 2022 is graduation in any stream. Candidates with a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022. Candidates with higher education are also able to apply, although the age limit is essential.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary 2022: Important Guidelines
- The electronically scannable application form should be filled out exactly as shown on the instruction sheet in the Dummy Application Form.
- The Application Form should not be crushed, scrabbled, stapled, ripped, or otherwise tampered with.
- The photograph should be placed (not stapled) on the Application Form after being trimmed to the size of the area designated.
- The photograph should not be authenticated and should not carry any seal or signature imprints.
- Certificate details about eligibility qualification, reserved class (SC, ST, ALC Ex. Serviceman, RBA, OSC, and HC), extra qualification, or any other certificate counted upon should be prescribed in the Application Form in the relevant area.
- There should be no credentials or testimonials attached to the form.
- It should be noted, however, that only such qualifications and claims as to the qualification & category, etc., should be stated in the Application Form that the candidate has in their possession before the final day for receipt of Application Forms.
- The certificates and testimonials that the candidate possessed before the final date of receipt of Application Forms must be submitted by the applicants invited for a written / oral exam at the time of such test's conduct.
- If a person registers for more than a district or division, his or her candidacy will be considered solely for the division or district in which he or she resides habitually.
- Applicants who wish to apply for district cadre positions in a district other than their domicile must submit their application forms to the district in which they reside.
The following elements should be considered when applying for the post of JKSSB Village Level Worker. This position should only be applied for by individuals who fulfil the JKSSB Village Level Worker eligibility standards and have the required post-qualification experience. Their eligibility and performance in the JKSSB Village Level Worker tests shall be the only determining factors in their selection. To ascertain their age, candidates should only input their date of birth as it appears on their 10th-grade certificate. We hope that this page has given you valuable information about the JKSSB Village Level Worker Vacancy, such as the number of posts available and the eligibility conditions, such as age restrictions and educational qualifications. To prepare for your next government exam, go to Oliveboard.
1. What is JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Vacancy?
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 has declared a total of 1395 openings for the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
2. Which Cadre is a Post of a Village Level Worker?
A VLW is a district cadre job; nevertheless, individuals living in any district of J&K are eligible to apply for these positions, regardless of the number of openings listed in their district.
3. Is there a chance for advancement in VLW?
A VLW receives at least two promotions during their career. A VLW can retire as a Block Development Officer (BDO).