The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) published a Recruitment Notification for 1395 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies. Candidates eligible for this recruitment and who wish to apply for this position should do so online no later than 6th July 2022. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test.
JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Eligibility Criteria
JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The candidate should be between 18 to 40 years.
- According to government norms, reserved category candidates have a relaxation in the age limit.
The candidate should have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or other institution.
The candidates must be a domicile of UT of J& K
Take A Free Mock Test Here
JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
There are 1395 posts in total for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary. Details are as follows:
|Category||Number of posts|
Application Procedure for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
- First of all, visit the official website of JKSSB
- Now register using a valid email ID and password.
- Press career/recruitment section.
- Click on the latest openings and then on apply now written against the application form for the post applied.
- Now fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees, if any.
- Press submit button after complete verification.
- Save and take a print of the application form for future reference.
The eligibility criteria are essential for applying for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the same. We hope the article gives you the relevant information about the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary eligibility criteria, including age limit and educational criteria. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many vacancies are there for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. There are 1395 vacancies for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary.
2. What is the full form of JKSSB?
Ans. The full form of JKSSB is Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board.
3. What is the last date to apply for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. The last date to apply for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary is 13th July 2022.
4. What is the application fee to apply for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary recruitment?
Ans. Those from the unreserved category must pay an application fee of Rs. 500, while candidates from the reserved category must pay Rs. 400.
5. What are the criteria for selecting candidates for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. Candidates for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 will be chosen through a written test and document verification.
6. Where can I apply for the job of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. You can apply on the official website.
7. What is the required age limit to apply for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. The candidate should be between 18 to 40 years.
8. What is the minimum qualification required for the post of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary?
Ans. The candidate should have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or any other institution.