The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued an employment announcement for the job of Panchayat Secretary on the 26th of May 2022. The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board authorities have notified 1395 vacancies. Every year, a large number of people apply for JK Panchayat Secretary vacancies. As a result, we suggest aspirants read this entire page attentively in order to obtain all necessary information about the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit card. The good news is that the JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card will be available on their official website 10 to 15 days before the test, all applicants may get their JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card 2022. Admit Card is one of the most significant papers that all applicants must have throughout any examination. As we know, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board conducts the Panchayat Secretary Exam across J&K every year.
JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Admit card
As we all know, the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card will be released by the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Examination can obtain their Hall Ticket using the Internet. All of the applicant's important information like their Name & DOB is required before downloading the Admit Card. The JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card 2022 is exclusively for those who have successfully enrolled for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Examination 2022. All applicants for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam must download their admit cards. The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Date will be available on the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board official site as soon as practicable.
Take A Free Mock Test Here
Process to obtain the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card will not be sent by email or postal mail. As a result, all eligible applicants must obtain their JKSSB VLW Admit card from the official web page. The procedure of downloading the Entrance Card is simple and quick. To get your entrance card, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: To begin, go to JKSSB's official site
- Step 2: Then look for the JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card 2022 link that was provided.
- Step 3: Then go ahead and click on the provided link.
- Step 4: Then fill in all required information, such as your registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Step 5: Then, press the "Submit" button.
- Step 6: After that, your Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Step 7: Take a printout of your JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket for future reference.
Details found on the JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Date
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Invigilator's Signature
- Parents Details
- Registration Number
- Test Centre Details
- The DOB (Date of Birth)
Valid ID proof to Carry During JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022
During the test, all applicants must bring one valid ID proof and their JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card to the examination centre.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Valid ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
Prohibited items at JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Examination
Aspirants should keep in mind that the following items should not be brought to the JKSSB examination centre:
- Any eatables.
- Any electronic gadgets- mobile phones, Bluetooth devices etc.
- Any unauthorised piece of paper- books, journals etc.
- Scientific calculators
- Smart Watch
Take A Free Mock Test Here
Discrepancies in JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
If a candidate discovers an error on their JKSSB Admit Card 2022, they must promptly notify the conducting authorities and request that the problem is corrected. If candidates are unable to locate the JKSSB admission card, they must write a self-explanatory email to the official email address- firstname.lastname@example.org, along with documentation to support their claim.
Check out the JKSSB contact information below:
|Head Office||Address||Helpline Number|
|Head Office Jammu||Services Selection Board, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head, Jammu.||0191-2470961, 0191-2470017|
|Head Office Srinagar||Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building, Rambagh, Srinagar||0194-2433838, 2442731 and 0194-2435089|
|Divisional Office Jammu||Services Selection Board, Divisional Office, Opposite B.S.F Paloura, Jammu||0191-22555721|
|Divisional Office Srinagar||Services Selection Board, Divisional Office Parray Pora, Srinagar||0194-2439015|
How to retrieve a forgotten password?
If applicants forget their password, they can click the ‘Forgot Password' link on the login page and submit the details to receive their password through email.
- 7 characters shown in a box
- User ID or Registration Number
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card: Important Points
Important information about the JKSSB Village Level Worker Admit card 2022 is provided below:
- At the exam centre, the applicant must have a hard copy of the admit card as well as a valid picture ID card.
- During the registration procedure, JKSSB sends the ‘Application Form Number' and ‘Date of Birth' to the individual candidate's registered cellphone number; the candidates must use these numbers when downloading their admission cards.
- Check the information on the admission card carefully and report any discrepancies to the officials.
- Photos and other information on the admission card should be legibly printed.
Admit cards are vital documents since applicants cannot take the exam without them, and they must present them to the exam hall and have any problems corrected before the exam day. We hope this essay was helpful in providing you with information on the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit card, such as how to download it and other details to follow. If you have any questions, please contact Oliveboard.
1. How to download the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit card?
To get your entrance card, follow the steps below:
Step 1: To begin, go to JKSSB's official site
Step 2: Then, look for the admit card link that was provided.
Step 3: Then go ahead and click on the provided link.
Step 4: Then fill in all required information, such as your registration number, date of birth, etc.
Step 5: Then, press the "Submit" button.
Step 6: After that, your Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
2. What is the application deadline for the 2022 Panchayat Secretary position?
The last date to apply for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 is 13th July 2022 as per official notification.