SSC CGL 2023 Application
SSC CGL 2023 Online Application: SSC CGL 2023 Notification will be released on 01 April 2023 and the SSC CGL 2023 online application process also starts on 01 April 2023. Tier - 1 exam date will be released. 20000 vacancies were announced for SSC CGL 2022. Vacancies are to be increased further. Candidates are advised not to wait until the last day to apply. There are 37409 vacancies for SSC CGL 2022 as of 03.02.2023.
SSC has introduced major changes in the SSC CGL Exam Pattern from 2023 onwards :
- SSC CGL Tier - I is now only qualifying in nature.
- Additional sections of Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Module and Data Entry added in Tier – II
- Only Tier- II is considered for final merit
- Tier - III and IV have been scrapped
- Negative marking changed
- Post preference to be selected after Tier-II Result
- Final DV will be done at the concerned departments only. SSC will not conduct DV.
Read further to know the complete details about SSC CGL 2023 Application Form.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Process
In order to apply and register candidature for the SSC CGL Exam, the candidates should follow the given steps.
Step 1: Go to Staff Selection Commission's official website. (https://ssc.nic.in/)
Step 2: Select ‘New User? Register Now.
Step 3: Fill the registration form.
Step 4: Log in to the registered account with the registration number generated during registration and the password set at the same time.
Step 5: Required details must be filled for the application form
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents, including the photograph and signature.
Step 7: Carefully go through the form that you have filled out before selecting the Final Submit button to submit it.
Step 8: The application fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid after this; the. The process can be either online or offline.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
Following things should be considered at the time of filling the application form
The format for the photograph and signature should be in JPEG or JPEG format. The size required for the same is as follows:
|Item||Minimum Size||Maximum Size||Resolution|
|Photo ||More than 4kb||Less than 12kb||100 x 120 pixels|
|Signature||More than 1 kb||Less than 12kb||40 x 60 pixels|
Take a Free Mock Test Here
A payment of Rs 100 has to be made as an application fee by candidates registering to take the SSC CGL exam. Online or offline methods using SBI challan or BHIM, UPI or internet banking, credit card or debit card. However, female candidates and those belonging to reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempt from the application fee payment.
Read more about SSC CGL Eligibility and Exam Pattern here and Syllabus here
Steps to check SSC CGL Application Status
Follow the steps given below to check the SSC CGL Application Status :
- Click on the direct link given or go to the Regional Website
- Click on the "Know Your Status of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2023"
- Fill your Roll Number/ Reg No. or your Name and Date of Birth
- Check whether your application has been accepted or rejected. If accepted, note down your exam date, time & city.
SSC CGL Application Status 2023
|Karnataka and Kerala Region||Check Status(Link Inactive)|