Table of Contents
- CAIIB Registration
- CAIIB 2023 Registration Started – Apply Now
- CAIIB Registration 2023: Important Dates
- CAIIB Registration 2023: June Registration Date
- CAIIB Registration 2023 Schedule
- CAIIB December 2023 Registration Dates
- CAIIB 2023 Attepmt-wise Fees
- CAIIB Exam Dates 2023
- CAIIB Registration 2023: Conclusion
- CAIIB Registration 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
CAIIB Exam Registration Dates 2023: IIBF announced the CAIIB 2023 registration dates as well as the CAIIB 2023 exam dates. They have announced the exam dates on their official website. IIBF has also increased the application fees as compared to 2022. Candidates who will be giving the exam this year can learn all about the JAIIB exam dates and registration dates here.
CAIIB 2023 Registration Started – Apply Now
CAIIB Registration 2023: Important Dates
IIBF has released the exam dates and registration dates for both CAIIB June 2023 cycle and CAIIB October 2023 cycle. With the exam dates in hand, candidates can begin their preparation in earnest. Following are the important dates for CAIIB’s June 2023 cycle and CAIIB’s December 2023 cycle.
CAIIB Registration 2023: June Registration Date
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st April 2023|
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st April 2023|
CAIIB Registration 2023 Schedule
|1st April 2023 to 7th April 2023||Rs 5000/-|
|8th April 2023 to 14th April 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 100|
|15th April 2023 to 21st April 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 200|
CAIIB December 2023 Registration Dates
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st September 2023|
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st September 2023|
CAIIB October 2023 Registration Schedule
|1st September 2023 to 7th September 2023||Rs 5000/-|
|8th September 2023 to 14th September 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 100|
|15th September 2023 to 21st September 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 200|
CAIIB 2023 Attepmt-wise Fees
|NAME OF THE EXAM||ATTEMPTS||FEES FOR MEMBERS(RS.)|
|CAIIB||First attempt fee||5,000*|
|Second attempt fee||1,300*|
|Third attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fourth attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fifth attempt fee||1,300*|
CAIIB Exam Dates 2023
IIBF has announced the exam dates for both the CAIIB cycles. There will be five subjects in CAIIB from June 2023. There are:
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Advance Business & Financial Management
- Banking Regulations and Business Laws
- Elective (Rural Banking, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Digital Banking, Risk Management, Central Banking)
The above four papers will be conducted on Saturdays/Sundays. The following are the dates for the five papers in the June and December Cycles.
CAIIB Exam Dates for June 2023 Cycle
|1||Advanced Bank Management||10th June 2023|
|2||Bank Financial Management||11th June 2023|
|3||Advance Business & Financial Management||18th June 2023|
|4||Banking Regulations and Business Laws||24th June 2023|
|5||Elective (Rural Banking, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Digital Banking, Risk Management, Central Banking)||25th June 2023|
CAIIB Exam Dates for December 2023 Cycle
|1||Advanced Bank Management||26th November 2023|
|2||Bank Financial Management||3rd December 2023|
|3||Advance Business & Financial Management||9th December 2023|
|4||Banking Regulations and Business Laws||10th December 2023|
|5||Elective (Rural Banking, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Digital Banking, Risk Management, Central Banking)||17th December 2023|
CAIIB Registration 2023: Conclusion
With the registration and exam dates out for CAIIB, candidates are advised to plan their preparation correspondingly. The list of cities with exam centers is provided on the official IIBF website. Candidates are also advised to plan any leaves/postings/travel as per their center choice.
For JAIIB aspirants, to get thorough practice, make sure to order the JAIIB Practice Book by Oliveboard to get the best practice based on the new CAIIB Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
CAIIB Registration 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The registration for the CAIIB June 2023 cycle will begin on 1st April 2023. It will be open for a duration of 3 weeks.
Ans. The CAIIB May 2023 cycle registration will close on 21st April 2023.
Ans. The registration process for CAIIB December 2023 cycle will begin on 1st September 2023.
The registration process for CAIIB December 2023 cycle will close on 21st September 2023.
The following are the CAIIB June 2023 cycle:
1. Advanced Bank Management – 10th June 2023
2. Bank Financial Management – 11th June 2023
3. Advance Business and Financial Management – 18th June 2023
4. Banking Regulations and Business Laws – 24th June 2023
5. Elective – 25th June 2023
The following are the CAIIB December 2023 cycle:
1. Advanced Bank Management – 26th November 2023
2. Bank Financial Management – 3rd December 2023
3. Advance Business and Financial Management – 9th December 2023
4. Banking Regulations and Business Laws – 10th December 2023
5. Elective – 17th December 2023
- NABARD Grade A Agriculture Notification 2023 Out – Download Notification PDF
- Maiden Joint Doctrine Review Conference – 2023
- NABARD Grade A Previous Year Papers, Download PDFs Here
- NABARD Grade A Study Material PDF 2023 – Download for Free!!
- Indian Navy Flags Off ‘Khamree Mo Sikkim’ Car Rally
- IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.