IDBI PGDBF Application Form
IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will release the IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024 on 12th February 2024. The link to apply will be live on their official website. Candidates can apply for the 500 vacancies available from 12th to 26th February 2024. Read the full article for the application link and process to apply.
IDBI JAM PGDBF 2024 – Application Link
Candidates can directly apply for the IDBI JAM PGDBF 2024 recruitment through the link below. The link will be open from 12th to 26th February 2024. Candidates should apply at the earliest to avoid any delays or issues due to last-minute technical issues.
IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024 – Link [Inactive]
IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024 – Important Dates
Candidates should make sure to keep track of the recruitment schedule to not miss any important updates. The table below has a detailed schedule for the IDBI PGDBF 2024.
|IDBI PGDBF JAM Recruitment 2024 Notification
|7th February 2024
|IDBI PGDBF Registration – Start Date
|12th February 2024
|IDBI PGDBF Registration – End Date
|26th February 2024
|Last Date to Edit Details
|26th February 2024
|Last Date for Payment
|26th February 2024
|Last Date to Print the IDBI PGDBF Application form
|26th February 2024
|IDBI PGDBF Admit Card
|IDBI PGDBF JAM Exam Date (Tentative)
|17th March 2024
|IDBI PGDBF Online Test Result
|IDBI PGDBF Interview Call Letter
|IDBI PGDBF Interview Result
IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024 – Application Fees
The fees for applying for IDBI PGDBF 2024 is as follows-
|Rs.200 (Intimation charges only)
|FOR ALL OTHERS
|Rs.1000 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
IDBI PGDBF Apply Online 2024 – Pre-requisites
Candidates should have the following things prepared beforehand to have a smooth application process.
- Personal email-id and mobile number
- Scan photograph, thumb impression, handwritten declaration, scribe declaration and signature
|Document sought in respect of-
|10th or Class 12th Standard Marks sheet or School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause/
|High School and Intermediate- Marks sheets and Passing Certificates of Class 10th and Class 12th
Graduation All semester/year-wise or consolidated marks sheets, all mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s) and Degree or Provisional Degree certificate issued by the
|Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS
|If declared, the Caste/ Tribe/Class certificate must be submitted in Central Government format only. The certificate must –
· carry the name of the caste/tribe as it appears in the Central List
· be completely filled (including ordinarily resident clause)
· be stamped (round seal) and signed by issuing authority competent to issue such certificate as per the Central List
· be issued in financial year 2023-24 based on income of the previous financial year (for OBC and EWS).
· Satisfy all requirements for availing reservation benefits as per Government of India guidelines.
|Work Experience, if any
|All the documents such as Experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the Date of Joining and Date of Relieving for each of the previous employment(s). All experience letters should be signed by an authorized Human Resource official of the entity where the applicant would have worked / is working and should be self-attested. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply
and render the candidature for cancellation
|Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
|If declared, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Candidates must possess a proper valid disability certificate with correct details of disability, Percentage (%) of
disability, validity period and sign and stamp of issuing authority as on cutoff date.
|Photo identity (Any 2 )
|PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph.
IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024 – How to Apply
The process for applying to the IDBI PGDBF programme 2024 is as follows.
- Candidates to visit the Bank’s website www.idbibank.in
- click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS”
- Open the link “. Recruitment of Junior Assistant Manager Through PGDBF – 2024-25”
- Click on “Apply Online” to open the registration page. Register using your valid E-Mail ID and the required information.
- You will receive login credentials as an e-mail/SMS.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and email.
- Fill out the application form carefully and verify it to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Pay the required fees
- Submit the application
- Download the form for future reference.
Note: Only one application should be submitted by the candidate.
IDBI PGDBF Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The IDBI PGDBF application process 2024 has started on 12th February 2024.
A2. The last date to apply for IDBI PGDBF 2024 is 26th February 2024.
A3. The application fees for SC/ST/PWD is ₹200/- and for all others, it is ₹1000/-.
- IDBI PGDBF Salary 2024, Know Stipend, Benefits, Career Growth
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2024, Direct Link to Download
- IDBI PGDBF Application Form 2024, Direct Link to Apply
- IDBI PGDBF Exam Date 2024 Out, Know the Schedule
- IDBI PGDBF Recruitment 2024 Out for 500 Posts, Download PDF
- IDBI JAM PGDBF Admit Card 2024, Direct Link to Download
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.