Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card and Cut Off
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card and Cut Off: SBI has now released the sbi clerk mains score card and sbi clerk mains cut off for the same. This blog will detail the process to download the score card and check the cut off. The SBI conducted the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 exam on the 15th of January 2023. The exam had 2 shifts. The exam had four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Computer Awareness, English Language, and General Awareness. The SBI Clerk Result was declared on 10th March 2023.
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023: How to download
To download your SBI Clerk Mains scorecard 2023, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SBI (State Bank of India) – www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Latest Announcements” section.
- Search and click on “Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15)”.
- Enter your registration number and password/date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your SBI Clerk Mains scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the scorecard for future reference
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2023
The SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off for SBI Clerk Mains held on 15th January was released on 13th March 2023. The following table shows the state-wise and category-wise cut-off for SBI Clerk Mains 2023.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Jammu & Kashmir||77|
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card and Cut Off: FAQs
Yes, SBI mains cut off 2023 has been released. Candidate can check the mains cut off from the table given in this article.
Yes, sbi clerk mains scored card has been out on 13th march 2023. Candidate can download the SBI Clerk mains score card 2023 from this article.
SBI has revised the pay scale for the clerk position and the latest pay scale is Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
SBI has released 5008 vacancies for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2022.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 contains 100 questions worth 100 marks.
The admit card for SBO Clerk Prelims 2022 will be available from 29th of October 2022 onwards (tentative).
The time limit of the exam is 1 hour with a sectional time limit of 20 minutes.
- IBPS RRB PO Mains Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- 25 September Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Arogya Manthan 2023 – 5 years of AB PM-JAY & 2 years of ABDM
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions and Answers PDF, Check Here
- HCL Full Form, All You Need to Know About HCL
- BMS Full Form, All You Need to Know About BMS
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.