SBI PO Score Card
SBI PO Score Card 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) will soon release the scorecard for SBI PO 2023. Candidates will be able to view a summarised version of their performance along with the cut offs. This article will provide the direct link to download the SBI PO scorecard, details to check for, and other useful information.
SBI PO Score Card 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should be aware of the schedule of the SBI PO recruitment 2023. The following table will provide an overview of the important dates concerning SBI PO 2023.
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||7th September to 27th September 2023|
|Payment of Application Fee||7th September to 27th September 2023|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||2nd Week of October 2023 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||November / December 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||November / December 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||January / February 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||January / February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January / February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2024|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of October 2023 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of October 2023 onwards|
SBI PO Score Card 2023 – Direct Link to Download
Candidates will be able to download the SBI PO Score Card after the declaration of the result. The link below will be updated as and when the score card is released. The direct link to download is given here:
SBI PO Score Card 2023 – How to Download
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download their scorecards:
- Visit SBI’s official website>Career>Latest Announcements>SBI PO Score Card or click on the link above.
- Fill in the captcha correctly.
- Fill in the login credentials provided to you.
- The results will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result for future reference.
SBI PO Score Card 2023 – Details Provided
Candidates will find the following details in their score card:
- Candidate’s Name: Your full name as per the application form.
- Roll Number: The unique identification number assigned to you for the examination.
- Registration Number: The registration number generated during the application process.
- Category: Your category (General, OBC, SC, ST, etc.) as mentioned in the application form.
- Sectional Scores: The marks obtained by you in each section of the prelims exam (English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, etc.).
- Overall Score: The total marks obtained by you in the prelims exam.
- Qualification Status: The result will indicate whether you have qualified for the next stage of the selection process or not. If you have cleared the prelims, it will mention “Qualified” or “Shortlisted.”
- Cut-off Marks: The minimum marks required to qualify for the prelims exam, usually mentioned category-wise.
- Instructions: Any additional instructions or details regarding the further stages of the selection process.
SBI PO Score Card 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. Candidates can download their scorecard using the direct link in the article or through the official website of SBI.
A2. The SBI PO Scorecard will be released soon after the result.
- 9 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Legends League Cricket 2023 – Schedule, Venue, Teams
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Pongal 2024, Celebrations, History & Significance
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.