SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 on 30th October 2023 on their official website. SSC has invited candidates to raise objections to the answer key after which the final answer key will be released by the SSC. Candidates can now download their answer key and the response sheet with their login credentials and review their answers. In this blog, we will brief you regarding the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Overview
|Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
|Both online and offline
|Tier-I: 60 minutes, Tier-II: 2 hours 15 minutes ( Paper – I)
|English and Hindi
|Tier 2 Exam Date
|26th and 27th October 2023
|Tier 2 Answer Key Release
|30th October 2023
|Tier 2 Result
|To be announced
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 – Download Link
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 has been released on 30th October 2023 along with the Candidate’s response sheet on the official website of the SSC. Now, candidates can download the answer key through their login credentials. We have mentioned below the direct link to download the tentative answer key of the SSC CGL.
How to Download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023?
Candidates who have appeared for the SSC CGL examination must be aware of the downloading procedure of the answer key. We have mentioned below the detailed steps to download the answer key.
1. Click on the link mentioned above and download the PDF.
2. Click on the link mentioned above.
3. The login screen will open on your system. Fill in your credentials.
4. After opening the answer key, make sure to download it first.
5. Review the answer key properly and check the marking.
6. If you find any error in the answer key, you can raise objections.
How to Raise Objections for SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023?
SSC has released the tentative answer key and invited candidates to raise objections to the answer key. Candidates will be able to raise objections in the answer key from 30th October to 1st November 2023. Candidates must be aware of the procedure to raise objections. It is as follows:
- Open your SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key and review it properly.
- If you find that any answer is wrong or there is any error in the marking, you can raise objections to that particular question.
- SSC CGL Answer Key will have an option for challenging the questions.
- For submitting each objection, candidates need to pay the amount of Rs.100 which is non-refundable.
We hope this blog gave you the required details of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2024 For 3000 Posts
- ICAR IARI Assistant Salary 2024, Complete Salary Structure
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility 2024, Age, Educational Qualification & More
- ICAR IARI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off 2024, Category Wise Cut Off
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Result 2024, Download Link & Steps
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key has been released on 30th October 2023.
Ans. Candidates need to pay the amount of Rs.100 for each objection.
Ans. The Final Answer Key will be released after the rechecking of the tentative answer key.
Ans. Candidates can download the answer key from the direct link mentioned in the blog.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!