The NIACL AO Preliminary Examination will take place in October 2021. With just over a month remaining for the prelims, we hope you are ready to start your preparation. For your assistance, we bring to you the 40 Days Study Plan for NIACL AO 2021. This plan will help you prepare for the exam in a systematic and structured way ensuring you don’t miss any important topics and score well in the exam. Let’s glance through the NIACL AO Prelims exam pattern first:
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 – Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||20 Minutes||English|
|Reasoning||35||20 Minutes||English & Hindi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes||English & Hindi|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each test/section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company.
Also, Check NIACL AO Exam Details- FAQs
Study Plan for NIACL AO 2021 (Prelims Exam)
|Day 1||NIACL AO Prelims | Mock Test 1|
Take The Diagnostic Mock
Spend Time Analyzing Your Performance
Identify Strengths &
|Day 21||Direction Sense concept|
Direction Sense Practice Test
|Day 2||Seating Arrangements|
|Day 22||Order And Ranking Concept|
Order & Ranking Practice Test
|Day 3||Reasoning Puzzles Concepts|
Reasoning Puzzles Tests
|Day 23||Percentages & Partnership Concepts|
Percentages & Partnership Practice Test
|Day 4||Number Series Concepts|
Number Series Practice Test
|Day 24||Ratio & Proportion Concepts|
Ratio & Proportion Practice Test
|Day 5||Simplification/ Approximation Concepts|
Simplification/ Approximation Practice Test
|Day 25||Time & Work Concepts|
Time & Work Tests
|Day 6||Reading Comprehension Concept|
Reading Comprehension Practice Test
|Day 26||Probability Concepts|
|Day 7||Cloze Test Concept|
Cloze Test Practice Test
|Day 27||Alphanumeric Series Concepts|
Alphanumeric Series Tests
|Day 8||Error Spotting Concepts|
Error Spotting Practice Test
|Day 28||Problems on Ages Concepts|
Problems on Ages tests
|Day 9||Inequality Concepts|
Inequality Practice Test
|Day 29||Para-jumbles Concepts|
|Day 10||Syllogism Concepts|
Syllogism Practice Test
|Day 30||Permutation and Combination Concept|
Permutation and Combination tests
|Day 11||Input-Output ConceptsInput-Output Tests||Day 31||Fillers Test Level 1, 2 and 3|
DI – Table levels 1, and 2
|Day 12||Data Sufficiency Concepts|
Data Sufficiency Practice Test
|Day 32||Sentence Joining Level 1, 2 and 3|
DI – Caselets level 1 and 2
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 2
|Day 13||Quadratic Equations Concepts|
Quadratic Equation Practice Test
|Day 33||Vocabulary Level 1 and 2|
DI – Chart and Graph Level 1 and 2
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 3
|Day 14||Averages, Mixtures, and Alligation Concepts|
Averages, Mixtures, and Alligation Practice Test
|Day 34||Quantity Comparison Level 1 and 2|
Coding-Decoding Level 1, 2, and 3
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 4
|Day 15||Profit & Loss Concepts|
Profit & Loss Practice Test
|Day 35||Mensuration levels 1 and 2|
Analytical Reasoning level 1 and 2
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 5
|Day 16||Simple & Compound Interest Concepts|
Simple & Compound Interest Practice Test
|Day 36||Revision of Quant|
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 6
|Day 17||Time, Speed & Distance Concepts|
Time, Speed & Distance
|Day 37||Revision of Quant|
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 7
|Day 18||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Concepts|
Sentence Improvement/ Correction Practice Test
|Day 38||NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 8|
Revision of Reasoning
|Day 19||Logical Reasoning Concepts|
Logical Reasoning Practice Test
|Day 39||NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 9|
Revision of Reasoning
|Day 20||Blood Relations Concept|
Blood Relations Practice Test
|Day 40||Revision of English|
NIACL AO Prelims Mock Test 10
NIACL AO Exam: General Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to clear the NIACL AO Exam.
- Make Time Table- Many students apply for any exam but then do not study systematically. For systematic study you need a proper time table. So first of all prepare a time table covering all the topics asked in the exam.
- Read good books: There are plenty of books available in the market, but reading all of them will be of no use. If you have notes from your coaching institute then refer to them for your preparation.
- Revision is the key: One thing that sets toppers apart is the habit of revision. For this exam, revision is the key, you have to remember whatever you are reading.
- Mock Tests for Prelims: Join a mock test series for better understanding of the actual exam level, test series can immensely help you in acing this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers: Go through the previous year question papers, It will help you to get a better idea of the level of exam and the kind of questions asked.
** You are not bound to strictly follow this study plan. We understand that everyone learns and understands at their own pace. You can anytime customize the plan as per your convenience or availability of time (in case you are a working professional), but try to include the topics daily and gradually try to speed up the process. For this, you can take the help of Oliveboard’s Study Planner and get a Free Customized Study Plan at your convenience (by including/ excluding weekends/ weekdays, etc.)
Giving Mock Tests is an essential aspect of your preparation strategy. Mock Tests will not only help you to get an idea about the various types of questions that you can expect during the examination but will also help you with time management. Most candidates complain that they cannot complete their papers because of a lack of time. Attempting various mock tests available online will familiarize you with the examination environment, thus you will be able to manage your time more efficiently.
Analyzing Mocks – How to do it properly
In the study plan, mock tests are recommended almost every day, especially towards the end. Analysing mocks is as important as attempting them. Unless you analyze your performance, your preparation strategy won’t be fruitful. Here’s how to analyze mocks properly.
- Review the Wrong Questions. Find where your concept or approach went wrong. Click on “Review Wrong” and this takes you through solutions of only the wrong attempts.
- Attempt the Unattempted ones. You can take an untimed test of only the Unattempted questions in the mock test. Click on “Review Un attempted” and this allows you to attempt all the ones left unanswered.
- Review the Correct Answers. Check if there were better solutions or approaches to the one you adopted.
- Practice tests from your Weak Areas. Oliveboard’s Adaptive Engine figures the top three areas that you need to work on the most based on your performance data and gives you lessons and tests on those topics. After each mock test, find new lessons + tests on your weak areas by visiting the“Improve”
- Analyze Graphs. These are detailed reports on your time spent & accuracy section-wise, along with bench-marking reports on your score and percentile.
Remember that ‘success comes to those who work hard. So, start preparing from now onwards to fulfill your dream of clearing the exam.
All the Best!
There are a total of three sections in the prelims exam of the NIACL AO exam.
The Govt-owned New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) conducts the NIACL AO exams to select candidates for Administrative Officer in Generalist and Specialist Cadre.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
Yes, there will be an interview round before the final selection of the candidates.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें