Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Mains Result
The SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023 has been released by SBI on their official website. Candidates can use the steps given below to download their results. Sbi conducts the SBI Clerk exam to recruit Junior Associates for various branches of SBI across India.
SBI Clerk Mains 2023 Result: Direct Download Link
The State Bank of India has released the list of candidates qualified for the post of SBI Clerk. Download SBI Clerk Mains 2023 result here:
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023
The State Bank of India (SBI) releases the results of its Junior Associate (Clerk) exam on its official website. Here are the steps to check the SBI Clerk Mains result:
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab on the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Click on the link “SBI Clerk Results” under the “Latest Announcements” section.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidates will then see their result on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details Mentioned in SBI Clerk Final Result 2023
The SBI Clerk result usually contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Sectional and overall marks scored in the exam
- Qualifying status
- Cut-off marks (minimum qualifying marks required to clear the exam)
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. SBI announced the result for Mains on 10th March 2023.
Ans. SBI Clerk mains was held on 15th January 2023.
- SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI PO Exam Date 2023 Out, Know the Schedule
- SBI PO Score Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Benefits, Job Description
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.