SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022: SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 exams were conducted in November month of 2022. Qualifying candidates in prelims will appear for the mains exam. SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 has been finally released on 2nd January 2023 on the official website of SBI. Along with the results, SBI has also released the SBI Clerk Mains admit card for the shortlisted candidates.
In this blog, we will provide you with the direct link to check the results and download the admit card for SBI Clerk Mains 2022.
Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022- How to Download?
SBI, has finally released the SBI Clerk results in 2022. Candidates can finally download their score card. We have mentioned below the detailed steps to download the result.
Download the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 from here!
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above.
Step 3: After submitting login credentials, you will be able to access the result.
Step 4: Download the SBI Clerk Prelims Result for future reference.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022- Download Now!
SBI has also released the admit card for mains examination 2022. Candidates shortlisted in SBI Clerk Prelims are eligible to appear in the mains examination. Shortlisted candidates can download their SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 from the direct link mentioned below.
Download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 from here!
1: Click on the link mentioned above.
2: After opening the link, this screen will appear.
3: Candidates need to fill their credentials and login.
4: After submitting the credentials, candidates will be able to access the mains admit card.
5: Download the admit card and check all the details properly.
Important Things to review in Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates need to properly review the details mentioned. SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2022 consists of various important details that needs to be verified by the candidates. We have mentioned the list of important things to review:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Exam venue and shift
- Rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card
- Reporting time
SBI Clerk 2022 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||November 2022|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||2nd January 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||31st December 2022- 15th January 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||January 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result Date||To be announced|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination will be appearing in the mains. Shortlisted candidates must have an idea of the exam pattern. The SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern is as follows:
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Computer and Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2022 Important Points
- 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be available in both Hindi and English except in the English Language section.
- Merit list will be drawn from State wise, and category-wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
We hope this blog gave you all the information regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2023 Out, Check Category Wise
- IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off 2023 Out State Wise
- IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check ￼
- IBPS PO Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Result, Check Score Card
- IBPS SO Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check Result and Score Card
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates can download the result from the link mentioned in this blog or visit the official website of SBI.
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 will be conducted in January 2023.
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2022 from the direct link given in this blog.
15th January 2023 is the last date to download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2022.
Yes, there will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
Hey everyone, This is Vaishnavi Kumari an edtech writer and also a government exams aspirant. I have worked for various edtech platforms. I will give my best to provide you with the crucial information for government and banking exams. Being the writer as well as aspirant, I understand your needs and will try to make your preparation journey easier.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series