SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Expected Cut Off: The SBI conducted the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 exam on the 15th of January 2023. The exam had 2 shifts. The exam had four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Computer Awareness, English Language, and General Awareness. For candidates to clear the exam, they will have to clear the cutoff. This cutoff will be determined by a variety of factors- the number of exam takers, the questions attempted, the performances of the candidates, and difficulty. This blog will detail the expected cut-off for SBI Clerk Mains 2022.
Table of Contents
- SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Expected Cut off
- SBI Clerk Mains 2022: Exam Analysis
- SBI Clerk Mains 2022: Sectional and Overall Attempts
- Frequently Asked Questions
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Expected Cut off
Based on the data collected and previous years’ trends, let’s take a look at the state-wise expected cut-off for SBI Clerk Mains 2022:
|State||Expected Cut Off (+/- 3)|
SBI Clerk Mains 2022: Exam Analysis
To know the details of the exam held on 15th January 2022, check the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Exam Analysis by Oliveboard:
The exam had two shifts. The following were the different difficulties of the sections as per candidates who appeared in the exam:
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Shift 1: Difficulty Level
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Shift 2: Difficulty Level
SBI Clerk Mains 2022: Sectional and Overall Attempts
From a poll of more than 9000 students, a general idea of the type of performance and attempts are given as follows.
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Section-Wise Attempts
|Section Name||Average Attempts|
Attempt an SBI clerk Mock Test now – the latest pattern
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Overall Attempts
|Range||Percentage (out of 9026)|
For further analysis and information on more exams and resources, mak sure to follow our YouTube channel. Given below is the video to better understand the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 cut off:
Frequently Asked Questions
SBI has revised the pay scale for the clerk position and the latest pay scale is Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
SBI has released 5008 vacancies for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2022.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 contains 100 questions worth 100 marks.
The admit card for SBO Clerk Prelims 2022 will be available from 29th of October 2022 onwards (tentative).
The time limit of the exam is 1 hour with a sectional time limit of 20 minutes.
- EPFO SSA Full Form, All You Need to Know About EPFO SSA Job Profile
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs 2023 for Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams, Download PDF
- Upcoming Government Exams 2023 for SSC, Banking, UPSC, LIC, etc.
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Out, Check Tier 1 Response Sheet
- SSC CPO PET/PST Result 2022 Out, Direct Link to Download
- Top Indian Army Movies – Inspire You to Join Agniveer Army
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant. Providing accurate information on various exams with convenience to the candidate is what I hope to achieve.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series