The Bank of Baroda PO 2018 notification is out. Check official exam details like exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, fee and more here. The Baroda Manipal School of Banking offers a 9-month full-time Post Graduation Certification on-campus course in Banking and Finance. Upon completion of the program, the candidates will be awarded a PG Certificate in Banking and Finance and offered appointment in Bank of Baroda as a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I (PO JMGS-I).
- Check the official notification here.
- To apply, candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Notification Out: Important Dates
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Notification Out: Eligibility
- Age: (as on 02.07.2018): 20-28 Years
- Education: (as on 02.07.2018): Graduation with min 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Notification Out: Application Fee
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Notification Out: Selection Process
Online Exam >> Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Notification Out: Exam Pattern
Negative Marking: 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks assigned to a question will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer.
A total of 600 students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through the current selection exercise for 2018-19 (April 2018 to March 2019). The intake of students in batches will be decided by the Bank, as per the requirement.
- SC: 90
- ST: 45
- OBC: 162
- UR: 303
The fees for this Course will be 3, 45, 000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student. Apart from the course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these
Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services)
certification exams comes to ` 2500/- per candidate.
Reimbursement of Course Fee
After completion of 5 years of active service in the Bank, the course fee of 3, 45, 000/- shall be reimbursed by the Bank as ‘Loyalty Bonus’ to the officer who pass out from Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
After the program
Upon the successful completion of the program the candidates will be offered appointment as Probationary Officer in Bank of Baroda. The candidates will have to serve the bank for a period of 3 years (they will be made to sign a service bond), failing which they will be heavily fined.
The candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
Responsibilities of a PO in BOB
- Marketing of Products, Services & Schemes
- Bringing new business to the bank
- Solving customer grievances
- Handling daily customer transactions
- Cash Management
- Supervising clerical work
- Other tasks bestowed by the bank
Salary of a BOB Manipal PO
|Basic Pay||Annual Increment||Number of years|
BOB Manipal POs are also entitled for perks and allowances like: Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical Allowance, etc. and reimbursements of Newspapers, Cleaning, Furniture, etc.
- The candidates can be posted anywhere in India (any branch of BOB)
- Most of the vacancies are in Eastern and Southern India
- Transfers of candidates normally take place after every 3 years
Promotions at BOB are faster. Candidates start off as Assistant Managers (JMGS I). Following which they’re promoted as:
- Middle Management Grade Scale II (Manager)
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (Senior Manager)
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (Chief Manager)
- Senior Management Grade Scale V (Assistant General Manager)
- Top Management Grade Scale VI (Deputy General Manager)
- Top Management Grade Scale VII (General Manager)
Now, that you know the benefits of joining Bank of Baroda as PO and why you should opt for this exam, kick start your exam preparation today with Oliveboard Mock Tests!