SBI Clerk Study Plan : The State Bank of India have released the SBI Clerk 2022 notification. If you are aiming to crack the exam on the first attempt, it’s time to get yourself prepared for the first phase of the examination, i.e. prelims phase that is going to take place in October-November 2022. For your assistance, today we bring to you the 50 Days SBI Clerk Study Plan 2022 for the Prelims Exam. This plan will help you prepare for the exam in a systematic and structured way, ensuring you don’t miss any important topics and score well in the exam. First, let’s glance through the SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern and then proceed with the SBI Clerk Study Plan 2022.
Table of Contents
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- 50 Days SBI Clerk Study Plan 2022– Prelims
- Download the SBI Clerk Preparation Guide Free PDF
- SBI Clerk Study Plan For Prelims – FAQs
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Before diving into the study plan, let us know more about the SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern. The structure of the prelims examination (online objective type) would be as follows.:
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam pattern:
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
*1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
50 Days SBI Clerk Study Plan 2022– Prelims
You can use this plan to study and revise for the SBI Clerk exam. After each topic, there is a practice test to ensure that one concept is clear before moving to the next. The SBI Clerk study plan 2022 is designed in such a way that you can easily cover each topic by allotting a sufficient amount of time every day. Ensure to follow the study plan and prepare the concepts in the first half so that the next half can be spent in rigorous practice.
|Day||1st slot||2nd slot||3rd slot|
|Day 1||Inequality||Number series||Noun pronoun|
|Day 2||Simplification and approximation||Order & Ranking||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 3||Syllogism||Alphanumeric Series||Tense|
|Day 4||Subject-Verb agreement||Mock Test||Inequality|
|Day 5||Average||Direction distance||Coding decoding|
|Day 6||Percentage||Blood relation||Subject-verb agreement|
|Day 7||Ratio proportion||Mock Test||Para jumble|
|Day 8||Time & work||Mensuration||Permutation & Combination|
|Day 9||Fill In The Blanks||Error Spotting||Para jumble|
|Day 10||Partnership||Mock test||Cloze test|
|Day 11||Time speed distance||Tabulation||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 12||Sequence & Series||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 13||Seating Arrangement||Sentence Improvement||Alphabet Test|
|Day 14||squares||Mock Test||Ranking|
|Day 15||Probability||Alphanumeric Series||Statements & Assumptions|
|Day 16||Profit loss & Discount||Mock Test||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 17||Simple interest & Compound Interest||Order & Ranking||Para jumble|
|Day 18||Mixture & Alligation||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 19||Sitting Arrangement||Multiple Meaning||Revise Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 20||Profit loss & Discount||Mock Test||Noun Pronoun|
|Day 21||Age||Synonyms and Antonyms||Cloze test|
|Day 22||simple interest & Compound Interest||Mock Test||Statements & Assumptions|
|Day 23||Partnership||Inequality||Multiple Meaning|
|Day 24||Profit loss & Discount||Mock Test||Revise the covered topics|
|Day 25||simple interest & Compound Interest||Revise direction sense & blood relation||Sentence Completion|
|Day 26||Time speed distance||Mock Test||Sentence Improvement|
|Day 27||Permutation & Combination||Ranking||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 28||Time & Work||Tabulation||Revise Subject-verb agreement|
|Day 29||Probability||Statements & Assumptions||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 30||Mixture & Alligation||Sitting Arrangement||Noun Pronoun|
|Day 31||Permutation & Combination||Mock Test||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 32||Time speed distance||Inequality||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 33||Sequence & Series||Direction distance||Multiple Meaning|
|Day 34||Seating Arrangement||Blood relation||Revise Sentence Completion|
|Day 35||Time & Work||Order & Ranking||Error Spotting|
|Day 36||Partnership||Mock Test||Revise Subject-verb agreement|
|Day 37||Mixture & Alligation||Direction distance||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 38||Sequence & Series||Sitting Arrangement||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 39||Seating Arrangement||Ranking||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 40||Mensuration||Inequality||Cloze test|
|Day 41||Quadratic Equation||Mock Test||Error Spotting|
|Day 42||Number series||Blood relation||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 43||Tables up to 20 Squares up to 30 Cubes up to 15||Sitting Arrangement||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 44||Square Root Cube Root||Direction distance||Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Day 46||Subject-Verb agreement||Order & Ranking||Revision|
|Day 47||Average||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 48||Percentage||Inequality||Cloze test|
|Day 49||Ratio proportion||Blood relation||Error Spotting|
|Day 50||Time & work||Sitting Arrangement||Ace Reading Comprehension|
** You are not bound to strictly follow this study plan. We understand that everyone learns and understands at their own pace. You can anytime customize the plan as per your convenience or availability of time (in case you are a working professional), but try to include the topics daily and gradually try to speed up the process.
While taking mocks, it’s advisable to work on your attempt and question selection strategy. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses would be useful in devising these. Taking mocks, in the beginning, would help you gauge the level of your preparation and would help you strategize your further preparation accordingly. As you can notice, the SBI Clerk study plan recommends taking mocks intermittently throughout the course of your preparation and the frequency has increased with time. It is for the following reasons:
- Taking mocks will also help you assess your speed and accuracy levels and will help you get accustomed to the duration and pattern of the test.
- As the date of the exam starts approaching, taking more and more Mock Tests will help you take your preparation to the next level and will prepare you to face the exam pressure confidently on the final day!
Analyzing Mocks – How to do it properly
In the study plan, mock tests are recommended almost every day, especially towards the end. Analysing mocks is as important as attempting them. Unless you analyze your performance, your preparation strategy won’t be fruitful. Here’s how to analyze mocks properly.
- Review the Wrong Questions. Find where your concept or approach went wrong. Click on “Review Wrong” and this takes you through solutions of only the wrong attempts.
- Attempt the Unattempted ones. You can take an untimed test of only the Unattempted questions in the mock test. Click on “Review Un attempted” and this allows you to attempt all the ones left unanswered.
- Review the Correct Answers. Check if there were better solutions or approaches to the one you adopted.
- Practice tests from your Weak Areas. Oliveboard’s Adaptive Engine figures the top three areas that you need to work on the most based on your performance data and gives you lessons and tests on those topics. After each mock test, find new lessons + tests on your weak areas by visiting the“Improve”
- Analyze Graphs. These are detailed reports on your time spent & accuracy section-wise, along with bench-marking reports on your score and percentile.
Download the SBI Clerk Preparation Guide Free PDF
What is there in SBI Clerk Preparation Guide PDF
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022
- 20 SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Tests
- 30 High-level English, DI and Reasoning Practice Tests
- 30 SBI Clerk Mains Sectional Tests
- 45 Speed Improvement Tests
- 99 Topic Tests for SBI Clerk
- 10 SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests
- 60 SBI Clerk Prelims Sectional Tests
Steps to Properly Attempt SBI Clerk Mock Test:
- Login to Oliveboard
- Attempt SBI Clerk Free Mock Test
- Do Exam Analysis
- Get Expert Feedback on Weak Areas
- Compare Topper’s Time
- Take Revision Test
That’s all from us in this article. We hope you find the SBI Clerk Study Plan 2022 for the Prelims exam useful and apply the same in your preparation journey. You can now access Oliveboard’s Mock Tests and other study materials directly from your phone. Download Oliveboard Mobile App and prepare for your move.
Remember that ‘success comes to those who work hard. So, start preparing from now onwards to fulfill your dream of clearing the exam. All the best 🙂
SBI Clerk Study Plan For Prelims – FAQs
Practice any mock tests as you can for the SBI Clerk prelims exam. Keep a regular check on financial & general awareness.
The exam date for the SBI Clerk prelims exam has not been announced yet. Though the possibility of exam being conducted in October-November 2022 is high.
You can follow the above study plan mentioned in the blog as it covers the complete syllabus for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
In this blog, we have provided the proper study plan for SBI Clerk exam 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series