The RBI is one of the most respected organizations in the nation and therefore becoming an RBI Grade B Officer is truly a matter of immense pride. Not to forget it is one of the most respectable jobs in the nation. Therefore, it is no surprise that every year lakhs of applicants compete fiercely to join the Reserve Bank of India as Grade B Officers.
Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
The benefits offered by RBI are second to none in the banking sector; therefore, if you too are preparing for the upcoming RBI Grade B examination, you can refer to our Free RBI Grade B Study Material 2023 here which would help you in your preparation for Phase 2 papers of Economics & Social Issues (ESI) and Finance & Management (FM).
Table of Contents
RBI Grade B Free Material 2023, Download Ebooks, Notes!
Ebooks are one of the most important resources for Preparation as these are available with the latest content and without any cost. Download all the ebooks for free and enhance your preparation.
|Download RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 1 Handout for FREE|
|FREE RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 2 Handout- Download|
|Download RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 3 Handout for FREE|
Latest eBooks – Download for Free
Ebooks on Quantitative Aptitude
Ebooks on Reasoning
Ebooks on the English Language
Descriptive Answer Writing Notes eBooks
- Recapitalisation of Banks
- Economics of Climate Change
- Pros and Cons of the Digital India Initiative
- Social And Economic Impact of Covid-19
- Cryptocurrency And its Future
- Aadhaar Card and the Right to Privacy
- Skill India Mission – Developments and Issues
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Role of MSMEs in India’s Rural Economic Development
Economic & Social Issues (ESI) eBooks
You just need to Register/ Login to download RBI Grade B ESI Notes PDF. All the RBI Grade B Study Material available in this blog is accessible for FREE after login.
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Role of Indian Banks and the RBI in the Development Process
- Social Movements
- All About Fiscal Policy
- All About Monetary Policy
- All About Inflation
- Economic Reforms in India
- Industrial Policy
- Economic Growth & Development
- Poverty Alleviation & Employment Generation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Issues
- Tools of Credit Control by RBI: Quantitative & Qualitative
- Human Development – ESI Notes PDF for RBI Grade B Exam
- FRBM Act – Notes & PDF for RBI Grade B Exam
- Inflation: Causes & Types
- National Income Accounting
- Basics of Economics
- Balance of Payments (BoP)
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Export-Import Policy
- Indian Agriculture
Though Export Import Policy & Foreign Trade Policy are the same, we have still provided you with two different ebooks on the same.
Also, check out Mind Map Compilation of March 2023
RBI Suggested RBI Grade B ESI Study Material
Check the list of the RBI Grade B Study Material for ESI as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Books: Indian Economy: 1. Uma Kapila (series of books) 2. Indian Economy: Mishra & Puri (Latest Edition) 3. Growth and Development: Devraj Ray 4. Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao 5. Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
- Newspapers including Mint, Business Line, etc
- Magazines/Periodicals/ Bulletins including RBI Bulletins, EPW, India Today, etc
- Reports: 1. World Development Report 2. Economic Survey of India 3. RBI Annual Report 4. Report on Trends and Progress of Banking in India, etc. 5. IMF: World Economic Outlook
- Material sourced from the RBI website
Worried about the General Awareness section? Well, we have drafted a detailed study plan that will help you out with your query. Check How to Score 55+/80 in the General Awareness section.
Finance & Management (FM) eBooks
Register/Login here for free and download the Free eBooks PDF for RBI Grade B Preparation.
- Introduction to Management
- Big 5 Model of Personality
- Emotional Intelligence
- Nudge Theory
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Functions and Roles of Management
- Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Financial Inclusion
- Communication: Process, Types & Models
- Leadership Theories
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Bonds
- Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Financial/Accounting Ratios
- Basics of Derivatives
- Introduction to Financial/Securities Markets
- Prompt Corrective Action Framework (PCA)
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Banking Regulations & Basel Accords
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
RBI Suggested RBI Grade B General Finance & Management Study Material
Check the list of the RBI Grade B Study Material for General Finance & Management as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra & Puri
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Major financial newspapers
- International Business by Hill and Jain
- RBI Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, etc.
- Economic Survey
- Material sourced from the RBI website
- Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management.
- Robbins Stephen P and Judge T.A., Vohra, Organisational Behaviour
- Dessler Gary, Warkkey Biju- Human Resource Management
- Decenzo and Robbins- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Velasquez Manuel G: Business Ethics- Concepts and Cases.
- Fernando A.C.: Business Ethics – An Indian Perspective.
- Crane Andrew & Matten Dirk: Business Ethics
- Ghosh B N: Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
If you are a candidate who is preparing for RBI Grade B Exam, IBPS PO & SBI PO simultaneously, then you must definitely check out the blog on Simultaneous Preparation of RBI Grade B, IBPS PO & SBI PO.
Memory-Based & Model Questions Papers
- RBI Grade B 2022 – General Awareness GA Answer Key
- RBI Grade B 2022 – Phase-II Memory-Based Questions Answers
- RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-1 Memory-Based Questions PDF
- RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-2 Memory-Based Questions PDF
- RBI Gr. B 2021 – Phase-2 Information Handout Solved Paper PDF
- RBI Grade B Sample Descriptive Questions for ESI & FM
- RBI Grade B 2021 GA Marathon MCQs PDF
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Issues MCQs
- Poverty Alleviation MCQs
- Balance of Payments (BoP) MCQs
- Measurement of National Income – MCQs
- 50 Management Revision MCQs for RBI & SEBI
- 100 Finance MCQs for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- RBI Grade B 2020 Topic Test on Government Schemes and Reports-Indices
- Management MCQs – RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- RBI Grade B 2020 Model Test Paper
- Free PDF: Union Budget: Terms & Definitions
- Free RBI Grade B ESI Model Test Paper
- Free RBI Grade B FM Model Test Paper
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 (ESI & FM) Model Test Paper
A. The candidates need not purchase the same. The RBI Grade B Study Material is completely free of cost. You just need to log in.
A. The subjects which are covered are English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Economic & Social Issues, and General Finance & Management.
A. In the above article, you will find several ebooks. Also, you will find some RBI Suggested RBI Grade B Study Materials for all subjects.
A. Yes, you can prepare for self-study but for the same too, you need to get some free material. Also, you can prepare from the youtube materials.
A. With dedication & proper strategy, you can prepare well in 5-6 weeks. For the same, you can check out RBI Grade B Study Plan.
Get Daily FREE Material for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A- Join Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Telegram Channel
|RBI Grade B Phase 1 Preparation||RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers||–|
|RBI Grade B Online Coaching||RBI Grade B Cut Off Marks||RBI Grade B Topper Strategy|
Do not forget to check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
DOWNLOAD THE RBI, NABARD, SEBI Prep App FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
The app provides comprehensive study material in form of online courses to ace these examinations. The study material ranges from online LIVE classes, video lectures, study notes, revision sessions, past year papers, topic tests, the objective plus descriptive mock tests, mock interviews, and much more.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 23rd September, All Shifts
- BCI Organises International Lawyers’ Conference 2023 in New Delhi
- 23 September Current Affairs 2023 in English
- India Becomes No 1 Ranked Team in All 3 Formats of Cricket
- PM lays Foundation Stone of International Cricket Stadium in Kashi
Hello there! 👋 I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors! 📚🍳